February half term 2021 update
If your child is currently attending school and tests positive for COVID during the half term break and had symptoms up to and including Sunday 14th February, we need to know.
Please follow these instructions for alerting the school:
Text 07396670806 and e-mail email@example.com
- State your child's name and when a positive test result was confirmed;
- Please send an SMS message and not a WhatsApp;
- Only text this number if a positive case is confirmed for a child attending OLM currently and symptoms were present up to and including Sunday 14th February.
A member of the Senior Leadership Team will contact you when this message has been received.
Please expect a call from a blocked number.
This is a text only service.
Do not ring this number.
Note – this phone and e-mail address will be checked daily between 9-10am and 5-6pm only.
Children who are learning from home do not need to notify the school of positive case.
COVID-19 information for parents and carers.
Most importantly, if you are UNWELL IN ANY WAY, please DO NOT send your child to school or visit. Stay at home until you are fully well.
If you have one of the following 3 Covid-19 symptoms, please ensure you book a test promptly and inform the school of the outcome.
- High temperature (37.8 degrees +)
- A continuous cough
- A change in sense of taste or smell
IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT ANY SYMPTOMS, SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE OR CALL 111
DO NOT BOOK A TEST IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE OF THE ABOVE SYMPTOMS.
Latest guidance - useful information:
The NHS has produced some guidance to help parents understand when their child can
and cannot attend school which you may find useful - Is my child too ill for school?